Thursday, August 07, 2008

Celebrirty Sound-Alikes, Sorry McCain, You Did It to Yourself!

These quotes were actually compared by Congressional Quarterly's Taegan Goddard. I thought this is a classic case of foot in mouth disease, another ailment from which McCain seems to be suffering. Enjoy!

Britney Spears (CNN, 10/30/03):
CARLSON: A lot of entertainers have come out against the war in Iraq. Have you?
SPEARS: Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens.
CARLSON: Do you trust this president?
SPEARS: Yes, I do.

John McCain (The Mike Gallgher Show, March 2008)"No one has supported President Bush on Iraq more than I have."

John McCain (MSNBC, 8/20/06):
GREGORY: Do you have confidence in the President and his national security team to lead the war at this stage?
MCCAIN: I do. I do. I have confidence in the President, and I believe that he is well aware of the severity of the situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home